CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
All applications are to be accompanied by a COVER LETTER and a CURRENT RESUME. Applications close Wednesday 20th October.
Axikem has a position available for a bright and energetic person with a passion for customer service to join our team in a casual capacity. You will be required to work a minimum of 4 days per week.
You will also be required to work in an on call capacity when other staff are on sick leave or holiday relief for our fulltime staff, this may include a Saturday morning.
- Understand the importance of exceptional customer service.
- Have a friendly, personable nature, enjoy interacting with a wide variety of people, and have strong communication skills.
- Have accomplished computer, literacy and numeracy skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and enjoy a busy and varied work environment.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- A creative flair, you will be required to work with Balloons and assist in the creation of Balloon décor.
- Visual Merchandising
- Stock Receivals
- Heavy Lifting Involved.
- Have a current Australian drivers licence.
54 Yambil Street,
Griffith. N.S.W. 2680.
Phone: 69626455 for further information